The centerpiece of any bedroom, the Colton platform style bed from Emerald Home will help take your style from simple to sophisticated. The crown cap silhouette and neutral-toned upholstery give this must-have platform style bed a warmth while the nailhead trim adds sophistication. Transition your bedroom into the retreat you deserve with the Colton platform style bed.
• Queen sized fully upholstered platform bed.
• Wood frame with brown colored upholstery.
• 100 percent polyester.
• Requires foundation and mattress.
• Solid wood legs.
• Screw in slat roll included.
• Bolt on rails for added stability
- This fully upholstered bed with tailored edges has a clean and finished look.
- The rich brown color is a great way to warm up the room and still neutral enough to anchor a wide variety of palate choices when it comes to bedding and accessories.
- Modern elegance is at hand with the beautiful shape, fabric, and nailhead trim detail of the Colton bed.
- The Colton bed is available in two colors-bone and brown.
- Currently offered in king and queen sizes.
||Emerald Home Colton Upholstered Bed Kit Queen Brown B126-10HBFBR-05
||Low Profile Foundation Recommended
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
||QUEEN 303 SETS/40HC
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Type
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Surface Material Details
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
|Fabric Material Details
|Ship Type Formula
||Small Parcel Non-Conveyable
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.