Eclectic, which has for years been the decorating influence, might also be defined today as polar opposites and that is the inspiration for Emerald Home's newest bedroom collection, Torino. A rugged wire brushed face with lapped slats and brushed nickel hardware giving a feel of the rustic outdoors is brought uptown with a soft upholstered panel headboard and a natural washed gray finish with linen highlights supported by a tapered leg. Pine & Rubberwood solids and extra thick pine veneers are deeply wire-brushed, finished in a natural sandstone and then blended with a soft linen hue. Heavy slats are lapped on the fronts of the cases adding weight and interest to this design. Keeping with the natural theme of the Torino bedroom collection the hardware is a simple horizontal pull in brushed nickel.
• Solid pine posts frame the massive headboard.
• Overlapping slats stretch across the footboard.
• Headboard has a button tufted geometric pattern.
• Soft fabric insert in the massive headboard
- Lapped slats in an offset pattern on the cases and the bed footboard.
- Chamfered edges and mitered corners on all case pieces.
- Framed end panels on all case pieces.
- Tapered legs gently lift all cases.
- Horizontal and vertical stitching in a classic geometric pattern is bordered with minimalist welt cord.
||Emerald Home 6 Piece Set Torino Weathered Brown Queen Bed, Dresser, Mirror, Chest, and 2 Nightstands
||W (water based cleaners)
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Details
||2MM Pine Veneers
|Fabric Material Details
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.