Soft and inviting, yet romantic and elegant, Interlude pairs the rustic nature of hand distressed woods with a classic buff linen look capturing French Country Casual for today. The collection is beautifully finished with ornamental details and wrought iron inspired hardware. Let Interlude set the tone of comfortable sophistication in your home.
• 1 inch beveled edge mirror.
• Sculptured crown with frame moldings.
• Pre-positioned metal fitting to mount to dresser.
• Landscape orientation.
- The collection's beautiful weathered wood is crafted with pine veneers and reclaimed pine solids along with American Ash solids to enhance the note of rustic country in this casually chic design.
- Heavily distressed woods in a natural weathered Pine finish speak to today's consumer looking for Olde World charm in a current application. \ Brushed nickel teardrop pulls and accenting knob pulls add a hand-crafted look that is consistent with this period collection.
- Bedroom collection features two different headboards, a two-drawer nightstand with outlet, a six-drawer dresser, dresser mirror, a six-drawer chest with two full-length side jewelry doors, and a dressing mirror.
- Each piece is thoughtfully constructed with unique details. Shaped moldings on all drawer fronts. Turned and fluted legs on all cases and beds. Framed and planked end panels on all cases.
- This bedroom collection adds just the right touch of French country style to your classic, sophisticated home-all that's left is choosing the pieces that speak to your taste, your space, and your needs.
- The Interlude collection is also available in dining, occasional, upholstery, and entertainment furniture.
||Emerald Home Interlude Landscape Mirror Sandstone B560-25
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Details
Vanity Tables / Mirrors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.