The natural character of pine provides the perfect canvas for the Mountain Retreat collection from Emerald Home. Developed with an emphasis on period authenticity, Mountain Retreat blends the timeless strength of pine solids with the aged feel of rough sawn timbers. With its rustic casual style, Mountain Retreat is the perfect way to style your home with an inviting and put-together look.
- Mountain Retreat is crafted of rough sawn pine and weathered pine veneers.
- The thick, planked dark wood is finished in a rustic "pine tar" which compliments the soft, antique linen tone that has been hand-rubbed.
- While most of the collection is two toned, some pieces feature an all-over dark brown finish.
- Heavily antiqued cup pulls enhance the authenticity of this rustic casual design.
- The Mountain Retreat bedroom collection offers a 5 drawer chest, 8 drawer two toned dresser, 8 drawer single tone dresser, 3 drawer two toned nightstand, 3 drawer single tone nightstand, dresser mirror, and headboard/footboard with side rails.
- Mountain Retreat is also available in dining, occasional, and upholstery furniture.
|SU Dim Length:
|SU Dim Width:
|SU Dim Height:
|Color / Finish:
||Solid Rough Sawn Pine, MDF
||Finish: DK BROWN, FINISH BRAND: VALSPAR, Style: RUSTIC CASUAL, Features a charging station recessed in the back of the case to charge ipods, cell phones, ipads etc. PACKAGE: 200LBS CARTON
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.