With a nod to Palm Springs and Mid Century Modern design, the Nova Collection is simple and pure beauty. Clean lines, chatter cut solid timbers, and rich espresso metal hardware set against light wood recall a different era, while still being relevant today. A neutral palate that is warm and inviting, Nova blends seamlessly with your home's existing style or creates a beautiful, fresh look. Update your home today, with Nova.
• Five drawer Chest.
• Felt lined top drawers for delicates.
• Fragrant cedar lined bottom drawers.
• English dovetail construction in front and back.
• Full extension, ball bearing, drawer glides
- Eye catching details such as simple metal drawer pulls, angled metal legs, and a deep wire brushed finish are stand out features that create a fresh and compelling statement in your home.
- Crafted from Far Eastern hardwood solids and veneers.
- In a buff (light) finish that highlights the natural beauty of the wood.
- The Nova bedroom collection offers a neutral linen like head/footboard, two drawer nightstand, six drawer dresser, mirror, and five drawer chest.
- Each piece is thoughtfully constructed with unique details; all that's left is choosing the furniture that speaks to your taste, your space, and your needs.
- The Nova collection is also offered in occasional and entertainment furniture with a dining set coming soon.
||Emerald Home Nova 5 Drawer Chest Sterling Gray Finish with Black Metal Legs B700-05
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
|(Non-Wood/Fabric) Construction Material Details
||Black metal legs
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Details
|Title Color 2
|Ship Type Formula
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.