Warwick reflects a sense of a refined lodge lifestyle. The bedroom communicates a rugged, relaxed point of view. Crafted of pine solids and cathedral oak veneers. The dry cracked pepper finish features a subtle white glaze that offers a casual warmth to the group. Lodge inspired cup pulls and knobs are updated with an aged silver finish to add to the transitional appeal.
• Seven deep drawers.
• The pilasters are bold with a soft chamfered edge.
• Ideal size for second bedrooms or guest rooms.
• Framed end panels with score lines in the panel.
• Wide parting rails between the drawers.
• Molded overlays on drawer faces.
• Mirror nor included.
- Thick tops give weight and substance to the look.
- Score lines in the tops and drawer faces add dimension and design appeal.
- Framed end panels feature a step molding to add architectural interest. Notice the attention to detail with score lines applied to the end panels.
- Soft chamfered posts communicate a relaxed element.
- Wide parting rails between the drawers enhance the sturdy look.
- Molded overlays on drawer faces add depth and visual interest.
- All Emerald wood collections offer consistent quality features- felt lined top drawer and fragrant cedar lined bottom drawers, full extension ball bearing guides, double bolted rail system on beds, English dovetail construction, solid pine drawer interiors, power strips in the nightstand to discretely accommodate charging of electronics.
- All cases taller than 30" will ship with anti-tip restraints
||Emerald Home Warwick 7 Drawer Dresser Cracked Pepper B836-01
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Details
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.