Warwick reflects a sense of a refined lodge lifestyle. The bedroom communicates a rugged, relaxed point of view. Crafted of pine solids and cathedral oak veneers. The dry cracked pepper finish features a subtle white glaze that offers a casual warmth to the group. Lodge inspired cup pulls and knobs are updated with an aged silver finish to add to the transitional appeal.
• Multitude of storage options.
• Wide pilasters flow down the sides.
• Plow thru on top drawers.
• Bottom drawer lined with cedar.
• Storage of sweaters, blankets and bulky items.
• Felt-lined top and cedar lined bottom drawers.
• Full extension ball bearing drawer guides.
- Thick tops give weight and substance to the look.
- Score lines in the tops and drawer faces add dimension and design appeal.
- Framed end panels feature a step molding to add architectural interest. Notice the attention to detail with score lines applied to the end panels.
- Soft chamfered posts communicate a relaxed element.
- Wide parting rails between the drawers enhance the sturdy look.
- Molded overlays on drawer faces add depth and visual interest.
- All Emerald wood collections offer consistent quality features- felt lined top drawer and fragrant cedar lined bottom drawers, full extension ball bearing guides, double bolted rail system on beds, English dovetail construction, solid pine drawer interiors, power strips in the nightstand to discretely accommodate charging of electronics.
- All cases taller than 30" will ship with anti-tip restraints
||Emerald Home Warwick 5 Drawer Chest Cracked Pepper B836-05
||W (water based cleaners)
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Details
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.