The new Taos bedroom from Emerald Home beckons you to let yourself be transported to the tranquil lifestyle of Tuscany. Rich and rustic woods, finished in natural colors and ever so slightly adorned carvings add to the local flavor. Deep-set borders accentuate raised panel drawer fronts and notched turnings with chamfered edges add authenticity to this collection. A heavy double-stacked reveal in the pilasters and bed posts tie this collection together and welcome you home to Taos. Crafted of pine solids the Taos collection features wire-brushing with a Linen Wisp finish. Burnished brass knob pulls work in harmony with the wood finish.
• Carved faces on the top drawers.
• Pilasters are chamfered .
• End panels are framed.
• Heavy double-stacked reveal lines
• Felt-lined top and cedar lined bottom drawers.
• Full extension ball bearing drawer guides.
• Mirror not included.
- Subtle carvings are the signature element of this collection and adorn both the drawer fronts and the headboard.
- Deep-set borders accentuate raised panel drawer fronts.
- Framed end panels on all cases.
- Chamfered pilasters and bed posts.
- All Emerald collections offer consistent quality features- felt lined top drawers and fragrant cedar lined bottom drawers, full extension ball bearing drawer guides, bottom dust dividers, and hidden power strip in the nightstand with finished interior drawers for added craftsmanship.
||Emerald Home Taos 8 Drawer Dresser Linen Wisp B972-01
||W (water based cleaners)
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.